To begin, click on URL Alias, then on 'URL Alias.'
Adding a New Alias
- Click ‘URL Alias’
- Click ‘New’
- Type in the alias name for internal reference only
- Type in what you would like the alias to be. This will be attached to the end of your website’s usual URL to help others find the page quicker
- Paste in the actual page’s URL – the new alias will redirect to this page
Editing an Alias
- Click the radio button that corresponds with the alias that you would like to edit
- Click 'Edit'
- Make appropriate edits, then click ‘Save’
Deleting an Alias
- Click the radio button that corresponds with the alias that you would like to delete
- Click ‘Delete’
To learn more about URL Alias and its functionality, click here.