The WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor works just like any word processing software installed on your computer, only this one is built in and is specific for your website.
Entering Content into a Page
- Click ‘Open WYSIWYG Editor’ found in either Newsroom Manager or Page Builder.
- This will open a new WYSIWYG box to add text, images, etc.
- To paste text onto the page, click the ‘Paste as Plain Text’ icon or 'Paste from Word' icon, if pasting from a word document
- Format the text as needed with styling tools
- When finished, click ‘DONE’
- Click ‘Add Page’
Previewing your Content
- Click the URL in the URL(click to preview) column
- The page you want to view should pop up in a new window
To learn more about Page Builder or its functionalities, click here.