To begin, go to Page Builder and click on 'Pages.'
Remember, to create a page, you must select a category for that page to live under first. If none has been created yet, click Categories > New to create one.
Adding a New Page
- Select the page category in the under on the categories dropdown menu
- Click ‘New’
- Enter the page name
- Select whether or not the page should be published by checking ‘Publish this page’
- Select whether or not the page should be searchable by checking ‘Make this page searchable’
- Enter the display name
- Enter the SEO URL, Page Name, Display Name and so on.
- Use the 'WYSIWYG' editor to add content to your page. More info here.
You will notice that a template of empty fields appears. Fill in all that apply. You must have a page name or you will not be able to save your page.
TIP: The page should be built and previewed before it is published for the web. Make sure to hit the 'Publish this Page' as the last step when building a page.